We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Applicants, along with their parents/guardians, will be requested to attend a meeting with one of the directors. Applicants will then be considered for assessment tests in English, Mathematics and Science as well as an interview with our Head of School.
In order to be considered for a place at Mayfair International Academy all applicants must submit the following documents:
- A copy of the school report for the current or previous academic year (not applicable for Foundation Stage students)
- A completed enrolment application form, signed by two parents/guardians.
- A copy of the student's Passport and NIE or DNI.
- A copy of the parents'/guardians' Passport and NIE or DNI.
- A student reference from the previous school may be required.
All applications for the 2017-2018 academic year made before the 7th of April 2017 will be studied and considered for an assessment test/interview. Late applicants may be considered subject to availability.